ON THE WEBSITE https://psyjaciele.com
2. Terms used in the Policy shall mean:
1) Service: a website https://psyjaciele.com;
2) User: an entity using the Website;
3) Owner: MAŁGORZATA KORCALA, conducting business activity under the name MAŁGORZATA KORCALA PSYJACIELE.COM, 16/1 Smoleńsk Street, 31-112 Kraków, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for the economy; NIP 6871834243, REGON 380436154, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 508007906;
4) Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device used by the User while using the Website.
3. The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
2) ensuring the protection of privacy to the Users to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements set out in the applicable legal regulations.
4. The Owner limits the collection and use of information concerning Users to the necessary minimum.
5. In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the Policy. Acceptance can be made by means of the software settings installed in the device used by the User or the configuration of the service.
6. The following legal provisions shall apply m.in as follows:
1) the Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws 2022.1648, as amended);
2) the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2020.344, as amended);
3) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). L 119, 4.5.2016) (hereinafter: 'the Regulation');
4) the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2019.1781, as amended).
Protection of privacy and personal data
1. Data concerning Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the provisions of law. The Users' personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the User or the occurrence of another premise entitling to the processing of data in accordance with the regulations.
2. The Owner shall exercise special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that such data are:
1) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner for Clients and other data subjects;
2) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
(3) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
(4) correct and, if necessary, updated;
(5) stored in a form that permits the identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
6) processed in a manner that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3. The Owner shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data processing and the protection of personal data processed appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the risk of violation of the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
4. The Owner strives to systematically modernize the applied IT, technical and organizational means of protection of this data, in particular the Owner provides updates of IT security measures to protect against unauthorized access, loss, alteration or destruction and other threats arising from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. Each User who has made their data available to the Owner in any way is provided by the Owner with access to data and the exercise of other rights by data subjects, in accordance with the applicable law, including such persons are entitled to:
1) the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
(2) the right to information concerning their personal data;
3) the right to control the processing of data, including their supplementation, updating, rectification, deletion;
4) the right to object to processing or to restriction of processing;
5) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to use other legal means to protect your rights.
6. The Owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including through profiling, on the terms resulting from the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner's actions is marketing purposes or the need to personalize the messages sent to the Users (including adjusting the information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his/her data – this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: Smoleńsk 16/1, 31-112 Kraków tel. +48 508007906, e-mail:email@example.com.
7. A person having access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Owner's authorization or an agreement entrusting the processing of personal data and only on the instruction of the Owner.
8. In connection with the operation of the Website, the Owner uses the services of other entities, including in order to provide services to the User. Users' personal data may be transferred:
1) hosting company,
2) providers of software to operate the Website,
3) Internet service providers,
4) providers of marketing or advertising services.
2. The Owner may also use its own or partners' Cookies for analytical, functional or marketing purposes, but only if the User agrees to it.
3. The following types of Cookies may be used on the Website:
1) necessary Cookies, the purpose of which is to provide the User with access to the Website and its proper operation Without them, the Owner would not be able to provide the Users with services within the Website, therefore their use does not require the User's consent;
2) analytical Cookies, the purpose of which is to collect information and create statistics for the purpose of improving the Website (including checking the number of visits or traffic on the Website and its sources). These are optional Cookies, so the Owner may use them only if the User agrees to it;
3) functional Cookies, the purpose of which is to remember the User's preferences regarding the Website (including the appearance of the Website, language, font or other elements that can be customized) and to provide personalized content. These are optional Cookies, so the Owner may use them only if the User agrees to it;
4) marketing Cookies, the purpose of which is to collect information about the preferences or interests of Users and to match advertising or marketing content to these preferences. These are optional cookies, so the Owner can only use them if the User agrees to it.
4. The User can decide about their preferences regarding Cookies by managing Cookies. The Website uses a consent management platform, where the User may at any time give or withdraw consent to the use of optional Cookies, change statements, obtain information about Cookies.
5. With regard to the time of storing Cookies on the Users' devices, the Website uses:
1) session Cookies, which are not stored on Users' devices after the end of the session (e.g. after logging out or closing the Website or browser);
2) permanent Cookies, which are saved on the Users' devices also after the end of the session and for the time specified in their parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The time specified in the Cookie parameters can be checked on the consent management platform for each Cookie separately.
6. As part of the use of the Website, Cookies from the Owner's partners such as Google, Facebook, Tiktok, Consent Manager or others may be placed on the Users' devices, the list of which may change over time, the information is available through the functionality for managing cookie settings.
7. In some cases, the software installed by the User on the end device used to browse websites (e.g. a web browser) introduces a default storage of Cookies on the User's end device. Users may change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser). Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed on the User's end device (the use of the Website will result in the automatic placement of Cookies on the User's end device). Changing your browser settings may cause some services to not work properly or even prevent you from using the Website altogether.
8. The stored data stored in the User's end device does not cause any configuration changes in the User's end device or the software installed in the device.
9. Information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
10. The User may also manage Cookies at the level of the web browser in a way that allows the functionality of the browser.
1. Complaints may be addressed to the Owner in electronic form to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. It is possible to use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including:
1) the possibility of resolving disputes electronically using the ODR (online dispute resolution) platform, available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL;
2) the possibility of conducting arbitration proceedings before a common court or other authorities.
3. The Owner undertakes to consider the complaint within 14 days.
4. If the complaint is accepted, the Owner will take appropriate action.
5. In order to consider complaints, the Owner processes the personal data of Users submitting complaints, in particular e-mail address, name, surname, content of the complaint, circumstances of the event causing the complaint, information obtained in the course of examining the complaint, including explaining the event that caused the complaint. In the course of considering a complaint, the Owner may process a number of other information, including information about the User's use of the Services, Cookies or other similar technologies, information about devices. These data are processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation in order to consider the complaint and are processed for the time necessary to consider the complaint and after the end of the complaint procedure for archiving purposes in accordance with the Accounting Act, if necessary to defend against possible claims against the Owner.
6. In the event of undertaking an investigation concerning a possible violation of the provisions of the Policy or the provisions of the law, the principles of social coexistence or good manners, the Owner may process the User's personal data until the end of the pending proceedings and until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, which is usually 3 years, but in special cases provided for by law it may be longer. The data will then be processed, including making available in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the administrator consisting in pursuing its claims against the User. The legitimate interest will then override the rights and freedoms of the User.
1. The Policy was adopted by order of the Owner and comes into force on October 23, 2023.
2. Any deviation from the Policy must be made in writing, otherwise it will be null and void.
3. The law applicable to the Policy shall be the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. In matters not regulated in the Policy, the relevant provisions of law shall apply.