§ 1. General provisions
2. Terms used in the Policy mean:
- Website: website http://psyjaciele.com;
- User: an entity using the Website which is publicly available;
- Owner: Psyjaciele.com, Pułaskiego 8/12, 30-305 Kraków, 6871834243;
- Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User's end device used by the User while browsing the website. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and the number;
3. The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
- providing Users with privacy protection to the extent that it meets the standards and requirements set out in applicable law.
4. The owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
5. In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the principles arising from the Policy.
6. Applications include the following legal provisions:
- the Telecommunications Act of 16 July 2004 (Journal of Laws of 2017, 1907, as amended);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended);
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Protection Regulation data) (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016) together with Polish provisions on the protection of personal data.
§ 2. Protection of privacy and personal data
1. Data regarding Users are processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. Users' personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the User's consent or another condition authorizing the processing of data in accordance with the provisions, in particular the Regulation.
2.The owner takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that these data are:
- processed in accordance with the law, fairly and transparently for customers and other data subjects;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- correct and updated as necessary;
- stored in a form that allows identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
- processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures,
3.The owner uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural person.
4. The owner strives to systematically modernize the applied IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular the owner provides updates of IT protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats arising from the functioning of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
5. Every User who in any way made available to the Owner his data, the Owner provides access to data and exercise of other rights to data subjects in accordance with applicable law, including those entitled:
- the right to withdraw consent in on the processing of personal data;
- the right to information regarding their personal
- the right to control data processing, including their supplementation, updating, rectification, deletion;
- the right to object to processing or to limit processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and use other legal means to protect your rights.
6. The owner may process personal data in an automated manner, including by profiling, on the principles arising from the Regulation. In this case, the purpose of the Owner's activities are marketing goals or the need to personalize the messages sent to Users (including matching information to the needs or expectations of the User). The User has the right to object to such processing of his data - this objection may be expressed by sending a message to the Owner's address: email@example.com
7. A person having access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Owner's authorization or the contract entrusting the processing of personal data and only on the instructions of the Owner.
§ 3. Cookies
2.Cookies are used to:
- adapt the content of the Website to the User's preferences;
- optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User's end device,
- creating statistics,
- maintaining the User's session,
- providing the User with advertising content.
3.Cookies can be placed on the Website User's end device.
4.The collected data is used to monitor and check how Users use the Website to improve the functioning of the Website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation.
5. It should be remembered that in some cases, independent of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the terminal device, used for browsing websites (e.g. web browser), introduces default cookie storage on the User's end device. Users can change Cookies settings at any time. These settings can be changed, among others, in such a way as to block the automatic setting of Cookies or inform about their every posting in the User's end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the software settings and instructions (web browser).
6. The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser.
7. Changing the settings is an expression of objection, which may cause difficulties in using the Website in the future. The complete disabling of the option of accepting cookies will not mean the inability to view the content posted on the Website, subject to those to which access requires login.
8. Failure to change the settings means that the data will be placed on the User's end device (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User's end device).
9. The data stored in the User's end device do not cause configuration changes in the User's end device or software installed in this device.
10. Information on Cookies also apply to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. Final provisions
1. The Policy has been adopted pursuant to the Owner's order and shall enter into force on 25.05.2018. The content of the Policy may be changed in the same manner.
2. Any deviation from the Policy must be in writing to be valid.
3. The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
4. Relevant legal provisions shall apply to matters not regulated in the Policy.